Your details

Payment details


Boost your donation by 25%

Full declaration + Full declaration -

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify us if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration (which you can do at any time),
  • change your name or home address, or
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Keeping in touch

From time to time we like to contact our supporters with special news about Aurora, invitations to events, and to say thank you! Please let us know how you would like to be contacted using the tick boxes below. You can update your preferences at any time by contacting

If you experience any problems donating, please contact Helen McKeown on If you would prefer to make a bank transfer directly to Aurora, please contact Helen, who will provide more details. You can read our privacy policy here.